Monday, April 20, 2009

Don't go!

RINDU RINDU RINDU KALBU, MEMANGGIL-MANGGIL NAMA MU.............. :'( hearing this song moved me to tears. this song really have meanings to me. was dedicated to me. :'( can you please stop making me cry. can u stop giving me situation that i cant bear to hold... :'( pleassseeeee. am not strong enough to bear this. i still need you. im weak. u are my pillar of strength. i love you. I LOVE YOU. IM NOT AFRAID OF SAYING IT. B, I SWEAR IF U ARE NO LONGER WITH ME, I WONT BOTHER TO FIND ANYONE UNLESS THAT SOME1 IS AS GOOD AS YOU, WHICH I DON'T THINK NO ONE IS AS SAME AS YOU........... PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ME. :'( my tears are for you. my everything is for you. I LOVE YOU MY BABY......................................:'( promised me u won't leave k. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment