Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A.Y.I.M.

i miss you and i love you.
im sorry that i make u sick and make u stressed up.
im really sorry.
i just wanted u.
ure so nice and u keep up with my attitude.
and i thank u for that.

im sorry that im being pain in the ass.
im sorry.... :'(
it just hurts me knowing ure not over ur ex.
maybe being with ur ex once again is the best thing to do..
im pulling myself away.
maybe thats will ease you.
BUT I DONT WANT TO!!!!
I DONT WANT TO!!!!

ure thinking too much.
i think u want ur ex back..
nevermind, go on with ur ex..
u will be happy, ur ex will be happy...........
:'(

i misjudge myself.
i misplace u around.
im sorryyyy...

im trying to be the best for you.
be what u want me to be.
make u love me.
but indeed i failed.
:'( :'(

its best that i leave u.
my appearance just make u more sick and all stressed up....
IM SORRY BUT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.......

you dont know how much it hurts and how much its killing me.
tears falling everytime thinking,
im sorry i make you feel unsecure and irritated...
but its the speech of my tiny little heart.................
....................
..............................
......
....................
.........................fadhLOVESyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment