Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My mind is turning round......

............................ everyday i see my love one smile. from sorrowness they own, to a happiness they earn. im so happy for them.
I may be seen strong and always smiling, but deep inside me, ................... i am weak when it comes to this..... i know i cant own u like how he own you. Never will i ever get to own u. Its just my fantasy having a person like you. Im sorry if my presence 'earthquaked' ur relationship.
I love you like i own you but actually im not. It's just what i feel but not the fact. Im sorry if i keep making you mad and i know whatever i do will summon tension in you. Im sorry for keep on whinning and stuff. But it just me. Its just the way that i wanna interpret that i love you. I cant do anything to prove it, neither can i say it out loud. I appreciate everything you do for me. And i know everything that u do is truthful. I know u are my dear.............


But.............. since i came into the picture, its hard for you. U need to take care of both heart, not wanting to hurt anyone. Even if i am, i will just pretend nothing happen, cause i know where i stand. I know where i stand...........................

Sometimes i just think i should leave you and never come back. So that i won't ruin anything between u and ur partner. U will lead a better life without even bother to care for me. But i CAN'T!!!!!
I really CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you with all my heart. I really dont know how to prove it anymore. U are a great one, i never ever regret having you by my side. NEVER WILL I EVER REGRET.

People were right bout happiness. They come in short. They let be happy for sometime and suddenly the happiness is gone, forever.

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just love you SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment