Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A THOUSAND APOLOGIES.....

.................... how stupid can i be?!! how stupid of me. isnt 1 just enough? being love and was given everything that i need. yet, i make em sad AGAIN!! Thinking what had happen..........


............
........... im sorry honey.
im really am sorry... :'(
i didnt mean to hurt you again and again.
its just my stupidity.
i do appreciate what u did for me. I REALLY DO!!!
i love you with all my heart. OMG!!! I REALLY DO!!!!!!! FOR GOODNESS SAKE I DO PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but sometimes everybody make mistake.
but for me, the mistake that ive aint forgivable. said once said twice.


u said that u forgive me, but i dont think u forgive me fully.
i know its hard for u to trust me fully.
:'(
i just have to slowly earn ur trust back. even if it takes months.
i dont care hoe long as long as u trust me again.


I didnt play behind ur back. there's no othere people that u do not know. everyone that i msg, i tell u. cos i dont want to keep a secret. there's no secret between us rite? but everytime i told u whoever msg, u started turning down. what should i do? there's nothing that u do not know bout me. u knew everything.


day by day i pray that each day goes well together for u and me without any fighting going on.


this i promise you. i wont fling around anymore.i'll focus myself upon you. *THOSE WHO READ THIS PLEASE BE MY WITNESS!! im doing this for you.............................. cos............ ily!!!!!!


im sorry again for causing too much havock in ur life.
i'll gain ur trust, i'll do anything that u want me to.
I L Y
baby i love you always... :'(


im sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment