Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Part of the List

i have been sick for quite sometime. It has been a week since im sick and i am still sick. Runny nose, slight fever, headache, vomitting and coughing.. so much for that. plus i need to redo write my group storyline plus script. our story were rejected. fuck!! i just hate being in this situation...

out of the blue, people is blaming me for things that happen. i know u love and care for him more than u love and care for me. true enough. but u only listen to 1 party. have u even have the idea what im going through? have u even have the idea of how im feeling and why do i react that way? i dont think so. im not disrespecting u okay, but com'on laa.

if god were to put me and him inside a lake full of crocodile, i bet u gonna save him. so yah. i dnt bother to quarel. after all ure my sister so........
i just might as well keep my mouth shut and just smile.

now i got no one okay except for my bestie. but they are busy with their life and relationships. i cant expect them to be there for me 24 7 right? now it all comes to a conclusion, that i will be blame in future for shit happens.
thank you so much....

No comments:

Post a Comment