Tuesday, July 14, 2009

TAKE A BOW.

im taking a bow from my school work. there's so much things to do. storyboarding, assignments and shooting and recording and bla bla bla. im not a robot. im a human. ive been having body aches these few days. barely have the energy from home to school and back. haiyo.. papa, i need a new laptop please.. :'( im struggling using that damn stupid notebook. :'( pleaseeeeeeeee......

im missing so much people now..
analeigh :'( i shed a tears when she texted me just now morning.
tamara :'(
isaac :'(
everyone... :'(

i have not watch movies for the past 3 4 months. :'(
i wanna watch transformer..
but it seems that everyone is busy..
haizzz..
really feel like crying now..
i got no time for myself..
if only there's someone who would take me out and just hang around..
making smile a little will do..

if no one would like to go out wth me then i will go out on my own. watch movie on my own, eat my dinner alone and just chill alone.. that will at least satisfy me just a tiny biny bit.

lately, i feel lonely. even though there's internet connection at home.
cigarette, television and food at home. its very different. i dont know why..... :'(

friday, there's a full dress reheasal at suntec city.
then saturday and sunday is the day. performance day. infront of minister and president. how about that?. my knee hurts. just a lil bit. i hit my knee on the floor while doing splits. whatever kan.......

im the paitao KING? whatever okay SAB. anwy , so what if u are piss of me. its my dad who rule my life and not u. so i listen to him. and not U!! want to blog bout me? then go ahead okay? cos i dnt even care. :)

tahts all for today afternoon. im tired.. very tired..

No comments:

Post a Comment