Wednesday, July 1, 2009

EFFORTLESSLY EFFORTLESS

haiiizzzz.. y cant i live a normal life i do in the past? y must these things happen now..
i not use to this.. im not strong enough to contain this. true what he said, 'u keep telling others how to solve problem but u dont reflect it on myself'.. looks who is talking, me!! i only know how to give solution, but myself. hah, nothing can i do myself.. fucked up.. can i please like overdose myself.. im so needing isaac and unique desires now.. i want a hug.. tight hug!! im effortless now. im handicapped!! emotionally!! please give me the strength to go through these, god please.. i missed him so badly, i wanna cry.. i miss my bestie khai.. :'( i miss isaac.. :'( i miss unique desire.. :'(................................

:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment