Tuesday, June 30, 2009

speech-less

thanks khai for spending the time with me just now. really had fun since the last time we went out together. thanks for helping me with my project. and dnt worry, i'll help u back k?

i want to dance again...
i want to dance again...
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
i wanted to...

i need to go for an interview at sentosa this thursday at 3 pm. someone please accompany me please... im scared... i takot i tak dapat kerje... i really want the job... i dont care if the people whatever... i just need a job... to support myself... money to spend on myself, my cigarette... i didnt manage to pamper myself... once in a while its okay... my body need new shirts... wanna buy clothes at tampines mall...
....... urgh!!!! mcm da tue ader banyak problem...
haizzzzzzzzzz...


No comments:

Post a Comment