Wednesday, June 24, 2009

POISON.

please someone.... just poison me.... letme die. so that i won't burden my family.... i know im the oldest.... i keep asking them for money.... but im under their responsibility....
NOW.... i feel useless, i felt a huge burden to them....

they once said, do what u like to do....
im doing what i like....
DANCING....
art and designing is already my natural-born talent....
i wanna dance....
YES!!! dance doesnt earn me anything for now....
but its the feeling that counts....
i feel good performing.... makes people happy....
see what i can do....
i learn alot....
and now it comes to an end....
what i have been learning....


papa isnt fair....
adik like soccer so much.... papa loves soccer too....
that doesnt earn him anything too....
so?
y did he buy him all the jerseys, the boots that cost amost a hundreds?
papa only let anyone to do things that he likes....

im not u please laaaaa....
im myself....
yes im ur responsibilty....
but must my life be given to u to lead?
NO!!!!
yes i do sometimes fight back when quarel
but im stating the fact....

so what if i didnt earn anything...................

now i need a job!!
a part-time....
im schooling and i need part-time....
life as an older brother really stink...................
im just sick and tired of myself....

IM SO GOING TO MISS 30T, TMC AND ESPECIALLY UNIQUE DESIRES WHO HAVE BEEN WTH ME EVEN FOR A WEEK.... ITS NOT HOW LONG WE MET, ITS THE BONDING WE'VE MADE.... I LOVE YOU GUYS INDIVIDUALLY SINCERELY....
THE LAUGHTER, THE JOKES THAT WE MADE AND OUR CRAPNESS....
THINKING OF THESE MAKE ME CRY GUYS.... IT REALLY DOES....
I JUST HOPE I CAN PERFORM WITH U GUYS AGAIN AND AGAIN.... BUT .....
:'(

................................
.......................................
.........
......................
..........................
..............................
..........

No comments:

Post a Comment