Friday, June 19, 2009

FADHLI'S DOMINATION. (pfffftttt!!!!)

Ouhhh. just come back from Italy yeah. With my beloved Unique Desire crew!! (YELATU KAU!!) Went for reheasal at outram area. damn!! the flooring sucks sia. we dance and our shoe suddenly become super frictional. shit kan? had lots of fun wth hakim, ella, siti and my 2 twinny, alyv and hafiz. ahaaahh!!

i punyer minyak wangi peach da nak habes sia!!!!!!! thanks to people who called it MINYAK ANGIN!!!! hahhahah.. u guys knw who are u guys. mwaaahhhh.. love u guys...

and FINALLY!!! HOW ABOUT A ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO SITI RAHMAH FOR BEING ATTACHD FOR LIKE THE HW MANY TIMES. HAHAHAHHA!! GOOD LUCK!!! STAY LONGER TAU!!!! DOA ABANG TERKABUL TAU... HAHAHA. BRING UR GUY CME MEET US LAAAAAAAAAAA!!! HAHAHAHHA

anyway.. going to have our show at united square at Novena. (where is united square sia??!!!) im a bit dumb. bear wth it. me, hakim, kane, hafiz, alyv, ella and faizahh is performing. OMG!! I CANT WAIT FUCK!!! hahah..

i miss my bantal busuk. the whole day i didnt pelok my bantal. y? MAMA GO AND CUCI SIA!!! now it smell so nice. peje mama tu tau. i love her anyway.

im in love wth this song, KEMBALI PULANG BY KANGEN BAND.
HAIYA.. so sweet the song.. dedicated to someone..*buncit*ahhhahhh..

i should be going to BATU BELAH BATU BERTANGKUP!!!!! I kempunan sushi!!!! :'( i wanna cry. i knw its kental. but who understand my craving???????? :'(...................................

life is better now. no more crying, no more misunderstanding. u knw i knw. u knw what is best and im glad ure back again....
i cant ignore u.. the more i try, the more it bring me to u....
whatever happens, never leave. u knw that we are fated......
no use of u or me leaving, cos we knw we end up CLOSER............ love dear.....

No comments:

Post a Comment