Monday, June 29, 2009

fadh is DEAD

dancing is what i want to do the most. but now i cant. i cant!!! :'(
i like what i do. and i dnt like how u phrase ur words.. it hurts me emotional.. u look down on what i can do.. u look down on what i achieve.. im not u u know. i lead my life, ure just supporting me financially.. im sorry but i have to say this.. y cant u guys leave me alone and let me do what i like to do, DANCING!! i dont take drugs, i dnt have tattoos. i dnt beat people up. i just dance.. HARMLESS!! WHAT ELSE U WANT ME TO DO?? Im doing well in schooling!! infact dancing didnt even affect my studies.. my teacher and friends support what im doing.. why cant u guys??!!! :'(
I FELT DEMORALISED!! D E M O R A L I S E D. U GUYS GET IT??!!sometimes i just feel that ure biased toward all of ur children.. whatever i do is a sin.. im trying to be better than the last time iam.. and now no more problem right?? u let him do what he likes, but me?? i sometime wish that im not ur son......................................... :'(



fake!! i may be laughing and crapping, but inside, its rotting fast..
im sorry Unique Desire..
fadh cant perform with u guys anymore..
im going to miss u guys alot.. those laughter we had.. remember?
it brings me to the hard time we had and the fun time we had together.. we're so close like siblings.. now it ends here for me.. it ends as it was about to get happier..
i love u guys alot.. and it may takes time till i meet u guys again..
thanks for all those momment we had..
its so precious.. afez,alyv,siti,hakim,halim,kane,tamara,faizah,
fadh mintak maaf kalu fadh ader termarah atau pun termaki.. im sorry.. fadh mintak maaf sebab fadh tak boleh joget ngn korang.. fadh nak sangat joget ngn krng but then ......................... i just love u guys............. :'( :'(




i love you dear.. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment