Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Poker - Face.



LADY GAGA!!! OMG!!! I LOVE HER!!!
HER IMAGE, HER PERSONALITY, HER CHARISMA...
SHE'S THE LADY GAGA...
AND THE ONLY GAGA...
LOVE IT...
HAHA!!


Im sick.. i cant dance well.. omg!! go away sickness..
i want to dance..
i have to pay 38 for the fucking inhalers.
Lots of phglem inside.
HARD TO BREATHE.
I NEED OXYGEN...
OMG!!
I CAN LIKE BUY A LOT OF FOOD SEY!!!
SHITTTTT!!!


I LOVE UNIQUE DESIRES...
Different people from different group combine to 1..
cool kan?
its gonna be a blast!!
Come and watch us on 24 june at United Square.


When can i have my sushi...
:'(
BATU BELAH BATU BERTANGKUP, MAKAN LAH AKU,
TELANLAH AKU,
AKU KEMPUNAN SUSHI..
:'(
I think i should just forget it lahh...
buang maser je berangan.
sudahlah..................................................................................................................................................................



im sleepy.. i wanna drink can please..
i wanna get drunk..
forget about everything..
can please??
i wanna enjoy myself..


im shortage of bangles
:'(
my bangly!!
fadlie give it back to me..
they miss me, i can hear them crying for me..
give it back please????



po po po pokerface, po po pokerface..................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment