Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy. MMWAAAHHHH.

Practice was superb just now. All thanks to those practice, my whole body is still aching. But i don't give a shit. I have a passion for it and i don't care if it gives me body-ache. I got all the steps but just tercampor step lagu lain. HAHAH. Not funny ahh.

Tadi battle ngan kikin. Bukan dance tau. Battle saper sampai at the end of the railing first. HAHAHA. Kental. Tapi best. Kiter buat mcm2 ngan railing bar tu. HAHA. And i got scolded by isaac because i terjatoh dari railing tu. Die da cakap, 'Turon! Jangan panjat2 nanti jatoh.' Kan da betol2 jatoh. And my knees and elbow still hurts. HAHA. Padan muker aku.

And i miss those people already. Ana kikin isaac hakim dydy bee siti and semue lahh :(

Meet u guys soon.


LOVE.
MWAAAAHHHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment