Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Me, Me, Me

My life, .......



I got no problem with friends. My friends are always thre for me. I love you guys. Mwaaahhh. They do treat me well only that a few that i don't really like. Too crappy for me and 'nak step gerek'. Urgh.


I LOVE MY FAMILY!




My love life?


I don't know what to say. Just broke up with someone who is just 'lurus bendul'. The meaning is to just listen to what others saying and believing it 101%. Urgh. So whatever sey.......


but then....




came along this someone. A very nice chap. A very caring and loving chap.


I don't know what to say but I love this chap. Its really love okay! It's not little but tons and tons and TONS of love. 1 day not seeing em can ruin my mood. Every second spent together, i make use of it fully.




To me this chap is different from others. The way ive been treated by em makes me feel appreciated. Im now really devoted to em. I really love em. I do I do!!



now..

while blogging, my tears keep sliding down my cheek. I MISS EM SOO MUCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHH. I only wish that em can always be with me but i can't be selfish. Friends need em. My soul have been gotten hold by em.





I just hope that i can meet em ssssooooonnn. Before my eyes get swollen from crying.




Thanks for your everything. Ireally appreciate it. Just don't ever leave. Istill need you. I LOVE YOU. :'( im just happy that i have found you. You change my whole life.



MWWWAAAAHHHHH LOVE.

6 comments:

  1. LURUS BEDUL? OHH. please lah! my wan didnt broke up with you because of that ONLY okay. go take a mirror and reflect. you've been treating him like shit. pft! -eeka

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think its time that u do some soul searching before pinpponting on others. admit your own mistakes mister! no use lying to urself and biting ur own tongue about others. pfft. change is a must for u i guess. my wan is always true to u. ask the witness around who told about you shemale! toodles! - HERDA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey babybro, ignore whatever all those are alright. Anyway, check out my blog! =D And i miss youuuuuuuuuu. And yah, go to isaac's blog to go to mine. See ya soon! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. & that is my friends. Text me if your're unhappy. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwhh. thanks herda and eeka for those comment. But im so sorry to say that it got no effect on me. I feel nothing reading those comment.Boohoo. :( pfft. HAHA. I got my own mate who can make my life better, some example is nurul. She's so supportive. Nurul, thanks alot. Love you loads. And again, i apologise if those comment are meant to hurt me but i dont feel anything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problem BabyBro aka BB aka Double B! =DDD Dont mention it o kayyyy. Love you too darlinnnn =)

    ReplyDelete