Thursday, January 29, 2009

So not me! I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't attend school today, cos too tired. Tak tidor. Finishing up some stuff. Urgh. Pagi2 buter da kene marah ngan bapak. WTS! He don't know what im going through. He don't know how much i struggle upon losing my thumbdrive where i keep all my projects. Lagi2 1 of the project da habes and just need to print out.


NOBODY understand me. WHAT? Im the baddest among my siblings? :'(
URGHH!!! Everything that i do is all wrong in their eyes. Im sick and tired of this! While my brother balik rumah lepas tu keluar balik. That, they didnt say anything. They don't even know what he is doing out there. Bile pat me, cakap tu cakap ni.


HELLO!! Im schooling and the same time dancing. And u guys know it what? My brother is under the influence of these clan of useless bunch of poeple. From those geeky to a MATREP-LIKE. Tu dorang tak cakap paper tau!


And daddy use to say 'kau tengok, adik kau da ikot2 kau'. WTFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt yeach him. AND HELLO AGAINN, im 18!! he's 15 sia!!!!!!!!!!! It seems that every changes in any of the house member, the blame all goes to me. SO JYEAH!!!!!





WTF!!!
.................................... ... . .. . . .. ... .
missses you darl.

No comments:

Post a Comment