Thursday, January 29, 2009

StressFULL day

Today school wasn't fun for me. It sux! Firstly i lose my dearest thumby.Urgh. Irritating sey. Daaa nak kene buat alik. Almost break down in class. Too tension. All my classmate were bz pasting their work, while me, running to each computer trying to download my work from my own email... Macantosh, U sux! u make me lose my dearest thumby!!!!! Gonna miss you thumby. :'(


did i manage to download it? NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
It took so F long time to load.
Fed up siot.




Luckily fadzli were there,
He's my hero. HAHAH. Thanks fadz.
I appreciate that like ALLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!
mwaaahhh.


And now im in love with a new one,
his name?
Verby.
Full name?
Verbatim.
He can't talk,
He is blind.
Can't walk and all but,
He can really help me save my work.
8GB!!


and ya, tadi ader dance prac. Nothing happen.
Yanie punyer lutut, mintak ampon dey!
Hitam biru siot.
I don't know whether should i laugh or should i be symphatize towards her. HAHAH.


She even ask her BELOVED LUTUT to bear for 2 weeks more.
HAHHAHHA. wts!
hahahhaha.


Siti, i hate your sour orange peel!!!!!!!!! The taste sux. It makes me have spasm siot. HAHAHHAHAHAHAH.


Thats all jyeah. muaahh!
=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment