Tuesday, February 10, 2009

GOOD FOR NOTHING!!

School is fun with the right people to mix with. But then, sometimes my parents are right. 'Dorang tu stakat kawan ketawer je'.
Where are they when i need help with my project. How biased can they be. They will only help people who is close to them. WHAT THE F___ PEOPLE?!! U guys really sux u know that? U guys can be nice but u guys can be pain in the ass too.



I just don't what to say to you guys. You guys only help only those who is in ur clan is it?!! WTH AGAIN.


Not refering to all but these 1 group. URGH!! I just find u guys biased. And you, ur joking are harsh sometimes.


U call these good friend. NOT I GUESS!! Good friends help each other OKAY!! You guys urself can't define GOOD FRIEND. IM HERE STRUGGLING WHILE YOU GUYS ALREADY GOOD AT WHATEVER WE ARE DOING. BUT WHERES THE HELP I ALWAYS NEEDED. OUH.. U GUYS WANNA SEE ME DROP LOW RIGHT. U GUYS WANNA SEE U GUYS GRADUATE TOGETHER WITH EACH OTHER WITHOUT ME.


And watch the mouth. u guys aint perfect in attitude wise. SO SHUT UR MOUTH AND REFLECT IN THE MIRROR!!


Thanks guys. SO MUCH FOR GOODFRIEND!! PFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT!!!!



If u guys dont want to help me in whatever i do, then find. U can keep how things are....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment