Friday, February 6, 2009

serve me right.

Dad found out that i didnt attend school for quite sometime. Letter from school were send to my house. Dad was SUPER mad and he wanted me to stop dancing. At that moment......




I CRIED AGAIN. wtf! what's wrong with me! haha.
I don't want to quit dancing. I just started back sey.




Dad ask me to go home but i don't want to. And i decided not to go hme at first. But Him and siti advice me to go home. And because i love them i decidded to went home.



I thought im going to get beaten up, but end up cumer bobal je. I listen to him and say what he ask me to say to dad. And ya, it works. Thanks honey. Mwwaaaahhhhhhh.




Now i back again! Hakim wasnt feeling well today. He ate 6 panadol okay people! He crazy or what sia! Tapi sempat g bugis beli boot. Halim, kane, hakim da beli boot!! Same like mine. Halim nyer ader buckle. Axactly like mine. HAHAH.



Halim inspired to be as vogue as abang fadh ehh? HAHHA!!


You kids arh, are so funny u know.
And i keep imagining how hakim will look like when we wear hot pants and boot. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. Vogue habes!!



Thats all for now. Gonna update again soon ya. take care people. MWWWAAAAHHHH!!




No comments:

Post a Comment