Thursday, February 26, 2009

ITS LIKE A TSUNAMI ALL OF A SUDDEN

Its been a long time since i blog. HAHHA. Have been busy with school and projects and projects and projects. Im so exhausted already from staring at those stupid computer which just do as i want them to. STUPID COMPUTERS!



There's so much thing happening while im away. Those people who wants to bring us down, back off! Dont think that u will succeed in doing that, cos im not going to let it happen! If u thing you have what it takes to bring us down. then you are wrong! AND PEOPLE!! PLEASE LAH EHH WAKE UP!! ARE YOU BLIND OR WHAT? CAN'T DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN GEMS AND STONE. URGH!! WAKE UP BEFORE ME MYSELF WAKE U GUYS UP.!!!!! IM GOING TO SLAP YOU GUYS FACE IF U GUYS STILL CAN'T SHAKE THAT FEELING OFF! SORRY TO SAY BUT YOU GUYS ARE KIND OF STUPID!!


and to fadlie voguelicious, stay strong boy. I know u can pull it through. u got VOGUELICIOUS behind you. they'll lead ur way out im sure. they are bunch of helpful and kind hearted people. those are typical guys who say i love you but dont mean a thing. get me? u'll get the right one soon. don't worry. STAY STRONG BRO!! you have my support.


I have not been sleeping well. exam projects etc. i need space for myself. but i dont have any!! omg! i need a break. lambat siol duit nak masok. i wanna go shopping for new clothes! pants! and boots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone please bring me for shopping!! :'( mums concealer running out!!


I LOVE MY FAMILY,
I LOVE 30T,
I LOVE ISAAC,KIKIN,KAK Z,KAK SERI AND FIS
I LOVE LINA
I LOVE DIYANAH
I LOVE KHAIRUDDIN
I LOVE ALL
I LOVE YOU!


MWAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
BABY, I LOVE YOU!!(you know who)
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment