Friday, February 6, 2009

I pity HAKIM!

I pity hakim alot, seriously alot. I think i have gone through what he have gone through. And i KNOW, it's DAMN PAINFUL. You can cry for like evryday. Maybe its his first time and he can't get over it yet. You gonna be strong soon. Dont worry. Hold on to my words.



....................... :'(




I dont know why, but upon reading his blog, it seems that i can feel him. I broke down in tears. The suffering for a 16 year old kid, in a relationship. And it is his 1st going-to-be-relationship.
HAIIZZZZ.



Adik...


I know how u feel. Having to leave someone that u love most, more than anything, seems like the worst thing that ever happen to you. I know how stingy the pain is. It can last for a long time. But it will heal soon. 'Hendak seribu daya, taknak seribu daley' when there's a will, there's a way. Im sure that someone doesnt plan about doing this to you. It just fate. Its the way of life. When u love that someone too much, that someone may not or may leave u. Its normal. I experience that a lot of time my dear hakim......


Trust me, u will be strong one day...........





You know u can always talk to me about this.



Take care adik. Abang will always be here, selagi abang maseh hidop. Whats the use of being the olders but cant help you. Except when im really damn busy lah. But im going to help adik no matter what.


Dont worry too much k.




MWAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment