Sunday, February 8, 2009

IM SO GONNA MISS YOU.

Have not been updating for quite sometime. Reason? Laziness dtrike and kind of not in the mood.


Love should makes us more stronger. But it makes me weak. I dont know why but am weak. :'(



Have been crying quite a lot these days. Devoted too much to em. But i know i am. Cos i never receive this kind of treatment for quite sometime. H gave me everything that i need. H always there whenever i need em. IM REALLY REALLY FEELING DEVOTED RIGHT NOW. Am not afraid of anything else but just one thing scares me alot. ALOTTT!! which is losing em. Im really2 scared. :'( What if he just leave me alone without even telling me?????? :'(




But i know that h isn't mine. But i want u to know that im YOURS. Maybe h couldnt be mine ever, but im yours. Do whatever you want to me, inside out of mine is yours. REALLLYYYYYY.......



I dont care what you wanna do to me, but pleasssssseee, dont ever leave me alone.



I can really have eye cancer sey from crying. HAHAHA.


Just a simple msg from em can really brighten my day.


H always make me smile and laugh. And i miss those time even a few minutes ago meeting em. WTF. Im sorry dear if i always make you sick and tired, mad when my dumbness possesses me. im really sorry cos i always did. :'(


i always needed u. i do i do i do!!!! can't stop thinking bout you.
to tell you the truth, i cried every single day. i dont know why but i misses u BADDDDLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY even just met u. Spending time 1 whole day is never enough for me........... :'( :'(




DONT LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..................



No comments:

Post a Comment