Tuesday, May 12, 2009

BANGS!!

Fuck!!! I wanted to cut off my fringe. to shorten it. in the end it looks like bang if not push side. fuck!! now i look like pekan from BATU BELAH BATU BERTANGKUP. -.-

life was great. 30T is having a GREAT time being bullied by me. haha, Stay with me guys, stand me for sometime. i just want them to be as good as me and bla bla bla.

Cool kan? 30T girls can do split, can do leg lift.
Guys? Kane still practicing.
Me? Cant touch the ground. -.-
cute perh? NOT!!

Got disturb by a few of guys just now at RP. WTF. Because what i do split? and i wore thighs? And 1 of them ask fr my number. peje. Im not a janatn rolling okay? i repeat. AM NOT!!!

learn a few breaking from syazwan. haha. best lah. i just discover things that i dont even know. wanna be a b-boy lah. haha. just trying to be versatyle. can do breaking, top-rock, vogueing bla bla bla. still in the process of learning.

300 GONE TO PAYING FINES WHICH I CAN USE THE MONEY TO BUY NEW SHOES AND CLOTHES AND WHATEVER LAH.............

i wanna MAKE ALL GIRLS IN 30T PIERCE THEIR BELLY BUTTONS!!!! I DONT CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND GUYS HAVE TO DO TATTOO!!!! AND I DONT CARE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

guess what? i cut isaac's fringe. BANGS!!!!!!! HAHA. HE LOOK FUNNY.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........ BUT VERY CUTE... HAHAHAHAHA.... CANT STOP LAUGHING THOUGH......... for a change, he doesnt have that stupid curl-all-over-the-place side fringe......

dalah im tired tau..from all today's activity....
update soon.



mwaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! love u...


No comments:

Post a Comment