Wednesday, May 20, 2009

IM SO LOSING HOPE AND GIVE UP..

Everything that i do is a sin, everything that i say is wrong. what am i suppose to do?!! just sealed my mouth? and dnt say anything when it comes to defending. i think i should do that. making myself look stupid and SUPER DUMB!!! how bout that? i think i should do that. answer only when question. and all the time, dnt speak a word......

people can scold me but i cant scold others. what the fuck. its is fair for u people right? then be my guest and scold me all u want. i will then shut my mouth all the way. satisfy ur everything...!!!!!!

evrything that i do is a problem for everyone..... might as well i just dissapear rite? but if i dissapear. u guys got no one to scold rite???!!!!!

URGH!!!!!! GETTING ON MY NERVE!!!!!!!
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got no mood to talk to anyone.....!!!!!
really, dnt talk to me.
hate it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment