Friday, May 15, 2009

Boyfriend..

im tired.... tired of whatever is happening.... i feel like overdosing myself.... haizzz.... CHEY!!! like real.... im okay lah....
im just tired from teaching....
arent u guys tired from repeating the same routine?
im tired....!!!!
please give me 1 PERFECT 1 please....
im having asthma attack now.............


Im going to the pinkdot.SG tomorrow. dont have pink clothes, so i just wear what i like.... gonna be there, lepak2, have fun with people. hehe. cant wait. OMG!!! my feet is killing me. its been a long time since i wore my boots. URGH!! now my feet hurts. wanna wear slipper for tmrw uh.... fed up uhh....


............
....
..
......
...
.......................
............

now u feels like how i use to be feeling quite long time ago....
deprssion? no one to pour out ur feeling? nahhhhh....
i suffered tremendous one okay. much much much more than how are u feeling rite now?
isnt it nice??
hahahahhaha....
sweet little revenge....
fake mouth and fake evrything, cos i can fake much more than you do. trust me....
wanting me back??? hmmm.... lemme think....
i think i'll give u 1 more chance okay?
LIKKKKEEEEE NNNNOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!
im a stronger man now, not that 'ooohhhhh fadhli so soft hearted'
maybe some OTHER person can make me soft but not u anymore.
im not falling for it anymore....
i have learn ur 'techniques and tac tics and the way of ur game'....
boohhooo too bad....
are u kidding me that ure not attchd for a very long time?
I DONT THINK SO....
a person like you never had enough....
sweet little stuff....
im sweeter....
what a waste of time having you. urgh!!!!
i THINK I DESERVE BETTER ONES!!!!
than you....
u worthless....
like PUSSYCAT DOLLS SONG TITLE, I DONT NEED A MAN!
but infact i need. to take care of me....
not to spend on me but a listening ears to me, and a security where i feel secure whenever unknown approaches.... and im already feeling it.
i feel appreciated....
tsk tsk tsk.
these people should be send to heaven yeah?
those time still lingers around, but the latest one is better....
MUCH MUCH BETTER I TELL YOU....
be plastic all you want, i can be SUPER LATEX....
hahhahahah....

chris crocker;RESPECT THE PRETTY PEOPLE.
only pretty people fuck with preety people....
who'd lied to you,
that i give a damn....
*wink*

hey hey hey hey, hey hey hey hey, heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye, GOODBYE!!



...................
....
........
..
............
..........
................
...
.
....
...

I LOVE THE PEOPLE AROUND ME!!
wanna be bitchy, think twice...
mwaaahhhhh!!!!!


i live it up highly now without u but you.mwaaahhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment