Wednesday, May 20, 2009

KANE RAYNARD GOH RONG WEI.

kane, im so proud of you. in everything u do. u do listen to me and do what i told u to do. u always make me proud and make me smile. u dnt have to be sorry.... thers always good behind things happening. abang always marah because i want u to be the best. even better than me in fact. u are the elite dancer. and that title wont be taken away and i wont let them happen. u are still in and is 1 of the best. its just matter of time before u'l be back. we'l wait for you.

no matter what. i make u proud. i make u cry seeing us. cry not of dissapointed but tears of joyment, happiness. i will assure u that. me being that co-leader, will make the group as u want them to be.

dnt blame urself for things that happen. ur parents are ur main priority. and thats it. make them proud with ur studies and always remeber we are behind u always. make ur parents trust u first once again. u lose us, no big deal, u lose them, u suffers.

u understand what abang is trying to say. stay strong. and I MAKE U PROUD!!!

WE LOVE YOU AND WE MISSES U....
GO KANE GOH.
ABANG LOVES YOU...
I STILL DO HAVE HOPE ON YOU....
COME BACK SOON DEAREST.......



MWAAAHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment