Friday, August 14, 2009

EXHAUST!!

tiring day i have. haizz. irah came my house at 8 plus,waking me up when i am not suppose to be awake. hmmphh!! thanks irah. -.- then wait for lina and faizal. lina nyer pandai luper bwk props. da kene go back home. then she text me, 'fadh! aku luper bwk kunci rumah'.
again -.- sengal ubi si lina ni. then get ready and stuff and then start shooting again. after that ate at home, then chill2. they waited for me to get ready then we went town. hehe.

met kai and diyanah too. awww. bestfriend reunion.
best sey.
long time since we went out together. :)
i really miss them......

my leg hurts alot. :'(
anwy it was fun.
worth hurting my leg.

ouhya!! me and irah went to manicure.
urgh!! the person membebel sayong y i bite my nail. tapi skarang da better.
i need to stop biting my nails.
nanti da tak lawa sey


.........................

i am missing the one i hurt the most.
haizz..
too bad for me. deserve it.. :'(
just wanna tell u fadh really misses u so much.
:'(((((
sigh*crying*

..................................

i suck i know.
how shitty i am, i do respect people now.
i have learn to respect.
appreciating people.
if basically u dnt have respect for me, then its okay. u still gain my respect..
cause i dont lose anything from respecting..

enough said..

i know im trying to change.
if people cant accept me for my change,
then just ignore me.

i wanna change way of me in a relationship,
am trying to..
way i look, physically..
way i appreciate people, emotionally..

basically i wanna change everything..
i swear im gonna change, insya allah.....

.....................................

ya allah tuhan ku, fadh mintak maaf.
tolong lembotkan hati2 orang yang fadh pernah luka..
lembutkan hati mereka supaya mereka dapat memaafkan fadh.... :'(
amin................

No comments:

Post a Comment