Thursday, August 20, 2009

OM MY GOD!

don't call me a dancer. im no longer dancing. kicked out. cant say anything. cant speak anything. just respect people decision. its not that im not fighting for my passion but im weak now. freedom of speech isnt by my side anymore.... sigh.
haiyo... i got my own reason.
what for i spend time with the people that hating me..
whoever want to ditch me as their friends or whatever..
please do..
ure not my everything though........


..................


gonna spend time with my bf today, kaiflux. and my girls, diyanah lina and our cute little boy nizam.
maybe ahyew is coming wth her girls.
yay!! there lighted up my life once again..
i miss ahyew so much. alot okay!!!!
maybe meeting her later..

.................

leading a single life is fun though. its really fun to a certain extend.
i miss the time when i was scolded, pampered and stuff.
sigh.
that day will come 1 day.
i wanted to change to straight.
but im scared. i takot i cant jager that girl.
what if in the middle of relationship my heart change? how?
someone please help me..........

.................

i wanna do photography with bestie kai and the rest.
omg!! photography. nak suruh kai ajar........
hee!!
saving up money to buy dslr camera i think??
HAHAHAH!!!
:)
OKAY THATS ALL FOR TODAY.
WANNA GO HOME GET READY AND STUFF.
MUCH LOVE.
MWAAAHHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment