Friday, August 7, 2009

Saddens me.

i miss you i want u.. but u ignore me..it seems that u dont care even if im there.. im like invisible. im sorry that i that the last time.. was an asshole back then.. im trying to make it up but then.. haizz.. im sorry but i think am serious now.. i know u cant be bothered with me..

:'( truly said i miss you so much..
since the day we met again.. and again..
what if it doesnt work?
u said it..
...................
i just cant express myself..
my inner thing..
u dont like it when im being emo'ish and stuff..

u finally say it that u misses me..
im touch..

i keep watching the video that i recorded..
it bring smile to my face..
watch it everyday..
ure just different in person and in msges..
u seems caring and sweet in person..

i just want u to know what i feel towards you..
i know ure afraid to go on relationship again..
am not forcing u..
maybe u have someone else..
please tell me.. so that i wont bother u..

..............
.....................
.....
.............

FADH MISSES YOU :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment