Sunday, August 23, 2009

HOLY

Today is the third day of the holy month, which is the Ramadhan. What a great month. :) The month where we all fast, fighting the hunger and thirst. Feeling how the unfortunates feel eating only once a day and stuff. I may be fasting but im not that 'clean' yet. Still long way to go. This is the month where u can earn the most pahala. :) so people who fast, good job, keep going and for those who aint fasting, try. If not then that's your problem. :)

Im happy that u forgive me and texted me. I was shocked at the same time happy. U make the effort to ransacked ur places to find that damn small thing just to text. Aww. I really appreciate what u did. It really saddens me while typing the msg to u.
And to see that u still care and still text me to wish me all the best. I knew it that i was never good to be with. SIGH. Walking pass ur place makes me remember stuff that bring tears. All the laughing, all the crying... :'( at this point of time, i feel calm.

And again in this Holy month, i would like to apologise to everyone in this world that i have hurt or make u cry. Its my fault. Im not being loyal when u guys are being loyal to me. Fadh minta maaf pader semue. I just hope you people can forgive me. Those who cant forgive me then its okay.. Fadh dont lose anything when u nt forgive. infact u gain sins because this is the month or asking for forgiveness and to forgive...

Slamat menyambut bulan puase kawan2.
MWAAAAAAHHHH.
Fadh loves all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment